I’ve tried Glossybox a couple of times before and I really loved it! I was extremely excited to receive another box from Glossybox. Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription box and includes five luxury surprise beauty items. Sometimes, they include bonus items! Also, the packaging is so cute!
- Borghese Superiore State-Of-The-Art Mascara: I have tried a mud mask from this brand before and loved it. I am so happy that I got to try out their mascara. This mascara really lifted, separated, and curled my lashes.
- MONUspa Rosewood Reviving Mist: This mist smells amazing! It is the perfect size to take on the go in your purse and backpack. You can use this mist to set or fix makeup as well as lightly perfume your body with this all-in-one!
- Model Launcher Brow Duo Pencil: I have thin brows so when I receive a brow pencil in subscription boxes I get really excited. The unique formulation of this brow pencil allows you to define with precision of a pencil but also the smoothness of a powder for natural arches.
- Korres Modern Greek Apothecary Volcanic Minerals Twist Eyeshadow: I am really happy I received another eyeshadow stick because I am obsessed with them at the moment! I really love the color of this one. The only problem I have with this eyeshadow stick is that it is really hard to take off.
- Sesderma Sensyses Cleanser and C-Vit Moisturizing Serum: Sadly, I am allergic to both of these products. I am going to give them to my mother to try out!
Go check out Glossybox at www.glossybox.com!