I’ve tried Glossybox a couple of times before and I really loved it! I was extremely excited to receive another box from Glossybox. Glossybox is a monthly beauty subscription box and includes five luxury surprise beauty items. Sometimes, they include bonus items! Also, the packaging is so cute!
- Decleor Aromessence Neroli Hydrating Oil Serum: This 100% natural serum-oil is concentrated in hazelnut botanical oil and enriched with essential oils of neroli, sandalwood and petitgrain. Upon adding this to your morning routine, your skin will be visibly hydrated and smooth. Sadly, I am allergic to this product so I let my friend try it out.
- OGX Beauty Fight Fallout Niacin3 and Caffeine Root Stimulator Spray: Working with hair that snaps way too often? Get to the root of the issue with this innovative spray that encourages a healthy scalp and prevents fallout caused by breakage. I am obsessed with OGX Beauty and I have only tried a few of their products. I am so glad this spray was in the box because I have been wanting to try it out.
- Unani Il-luminate Milk Cleanser: Your daily cleanse shouldn’t be a chore. Unani takes it up a notch with their il-luminate milk cleanser, featuring nutritious natural oils that purify and protect the skin. I love the scent and I love well it cleaned my skin!
- Emite Makeup Lip and Cheek Tint: The simplest way to get a natural pop of color on your lips and cheeks is here. Versatile and complimentary for any skintone, the fall will welcome your new flush. I really love the color!
- Masque Bar by Look Beauty Face Sheet Mask: Bring the spa straight into your living room! Developed in Korea, these sheet masques combine soothing ingredients to relieve skin aliments and deliver a relaxing home experience. I really love the lemon scent and it made my skin feel so soft.
If you are interested in subscribing to Glossybox, please go check out the Glossybox website at www.glossybox.com!