Pizza Sofia with Prosciutto and Arugula is one of my favorite meals! This meal is very easy and quick to make! This recipe makes 2 servings and each serving is 720 calories. I received this recipe and all the ingredients to make this meal in my Sun Basket subscription.
Sun Basket is a healthy meal kit service that delivers organic ingredients and easy, delicious recipes for cooking at home. They source top-quality organic produce from the best farms, and sustainably-sourced meats and seafood. Plus, their packaging is 100% recyclable and compostable! Sun Basket recipes are created by Chef Justine Kelly, award-winning Bay area chef. Sun Basket makes it easy to stick to a healthy diet, no matter your lifestyle – they offer Paleo, Vegetarian and Gluten-Free meal plans, plus breakfast!
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella
- 1/2 cup cooked cannellini beans
- 2 whole wheat lavash flatbreads
- Pizza sauce
- 3 ounces sliced prosciutto
- 1/4 pound baby arugula
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Cut the mozzarella into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Rinse the cannellini beans. On a sheet pan, place the lavash side by side. Brush with oil and spoon on the pizza sauce in an even layer, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges. Top the lavash with the prosciutto, mozzarella, cannellini beans, and two-thirds of the arugula (set aside the last third for the salad). Sprinkle with 1 to 2 teaspoons of oil and season with pepper.
- Bake until the crust is crisp, the cheese is melted, and the arugula is wilted, 12 to 15 minutes. While the pizzas cook, prepare the salad.
- Juice the lemon. In a medium bowl, combine the remaining arugula, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Transfer the pizza squares to individual plates. Serve the salad on top of the pizza or on the side.
Sign up for Sun Basket at http://bit.ly/2kzFDYV and receive 3 meals for free!