Whether you think affirmations are the coolest thing or the most cliche, I really think they work. Once you say something to yourself enough times (good or bad) you eventually believe it. At first, affirmations feel super awkward and you might not believe them to be true at first. But after enough time of telling yourself nice things, you’ll begin to believe it.
What I have been doing lately is writing down a couple affirmations in my journal. I say them to myself a couple times once I write them down and throughout the day when needed. Honestly, just taking a couple seconds away from the day-to-day is game changing. When I take a step back and remind myself what I truly want and desire, it puts everything back into perspective. Write down what you need to hear. Some awesome self-love affirmations are listed below!
1. I believe in me.
2. I acknowledge my own self-worth; my confidence is soaring.
3. I am not my mistakes.
4. I accept myself unconditionally.
5. I am proud of myself and all that I have accomplished.
6. I am successful.
7. I am a beautiful person.
8. I deserve love, compassion, and empathy.
9. I am enough.
10. I believe in the person I dream of becoming.
11. I choose to be happy and completely love myself.
12. I honor my commitments to myself.
13. I choose faith over fear.
14. There is no wrong decision.
15. I am now creating my life exactly as I want it.
16. Positivity is a choice; I choose to be positive.
17. I am free of worry and am at peace with who I am.
18. I matter. I am allowed to say “no” to others and “yes” to myself.
19. What I give is what I receive.
20. I choose to not take it personally.